Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.
Elite Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code of Play

2 posters

Go down

Code of Play Empty Code of Play

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Code of Play
1. HAVE FUN!!

Remember this is a game, treat it as such!

2. ABSOLUTLY NO CHEATING!!

No hacking or you will be banned from the clan. If you see people cheating, report them to the moderators and/or take screen shots and post them on our Facebook page so we know who they are. (Light glitching is OK though)

3. PLAY ALOT!!

The more you play the better you will be!

4. ALLIES!!

If or when we make allies … they will be treated as if they are members of ES.

DO NOT disrespect them. RESPECT all Clan leaders from our allied clan.

5. AGE LIMIT!!

We will follow the RC2 Terms of Service, age limit is 13 years old.

6. LOYALTY!!

If you are in Elite Squad, we ask that you only are in Elite Squad. No player in Elite Squad should be a member of any other clan!
(There are some exceptions: If you are just trying out the clan temporarily for 1 week, or if you are assigned as a spy. (Only Shmow2 is a spy currently)

7. LADIES!!

ABSOLUTELY NO sexual harassment of any females in any aspect of the game, clan members, allies or enemies! Many of them are better than us, we must treat everyone as we would like to be treated.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rc2elitesquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Code of Play Empty Re: Code of Play

Post by SanSniper Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey no cheating right, so I have seen a few of our clan using glitches, and there is this guy and he friends taken pictures, also he said they are banning people for this sort of thing, whats the deal. I see RemoWilliams in game often and he was banning peps left right and centre for glitching...

Please advise

SanSniper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum