Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.
Elite Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VT Training

3 posters

Go down

VT Training Empty VT Training

Post by AFB237 Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Myself, Colonel AFB [First Class Sniper Squad] and NattyLite will be doing Vehicular training sometime this week. Notify me if you are interested. Most practice will be on Sandstorm and A7.

NattyLite will do most of the pilot training, I will do the training of how to take out vehicles, mainly helicopters, with default launchers.

AFB237

Back to top Go down

VT Training Empty Re: VT Training

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm

FYI: Rpg 7 is the best anti tank weapon
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rc2elitesquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AFB237 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:20 am

Ahh ok when I get more coins I will buy it.

AFB237

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperstarrD Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 am

AFB237 wrote:Myself, Colonel AFB [First Class Sniper Squad] and NattyLite will be doing Vehicular training sometime this week. Notify me if you are interested. Most practice will be on Sandstorm and A7.

NattyLite will do most of the pilot training, I will do the training of how to take out vehicles, mainly helicopters, with default launchers.
who does the training and what if we miss it and when day of the week is it Question

SuperstarrD

Back to top Go down

Post by AFB237 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 pm

There are no specific days for VT training. All you have to do is catch me on and ask me to do some training, or I will announce a training session in the Clan Chat. Clear?

AFB237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down