Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.
Elite Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

4 posters

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Recruiting
Requirements to join Elite Squad:

3000 xp.
13 years old or older.
Be friends and have played with other Elite Squad clan members.
Encouraged to Friend all Admins (Dslayer1521 or Slayer (same person), Escalader, Gravity)

Send this to people you want in the clan via mail. Only send to people who you think are good at the game, and who have done the above statements ^
Invite Messege:
Would you like to join the clan Elite Squad? First off, The reason I am inviting you is because I see your skill as a player, and you respectfulness and good attitude as an individual. We are one of the absolute best, an organized, active, and fun clan (with over 18k coins in our bank). The Rules are don’t be mean or rude or say anything crude, and don’t beg for coins. Elite Squad is one of the oldest clans so we have had alot of time to develop; I created the clan the very day the update for clans came out. We have over 100 active members so there will always be people online when u are online Very Happy! We have our own ranking system (which is awesome as you'll see), also are one of the few clans with its own website: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Including all this we host awesome clan battles every weekend that you are welcome to join. And the best part, you do NOT have to change your name however if u want to u may put {ES} before your name. Elite Squad was the first clan to ever have the word Elite in it, others have copied our name (because it’s so awesome). We are one of the oldest and most developed clans, with the best system as well as the best players. So if you want to join a clan that has better people and a great community, feel free to join the Elite Squad clan. we would love to have u in our clan Very Happy
Go to social, next click on join clan, after that search for Elite Squad, and finally just click the plus next to the clan. If you see a friend tab but not the social tab, you need to play on rocketeergames.com, or update the red crucible 2 app to join any clan.

Then have them fill out this application if they say yes:
This “application” should be sent to all who want to join the clan, by in game mail:
Application:

Current RC2 name?
Previous RC2 names?
Who recomended you?
Previous clans?
Age?
Gender?
Country?
What time of day do you play the most?
What are your strengths in RC2 (Maps and weapons)?
Some of these requirements can be overlooked when approved by a majority of the admins.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rc2elitesquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Only invite people who are your friends or; who have over 3000xp, over 14 killstreak, and they own at least a mg3 or an m82 or sa80 or magnum or m60.
However if you see a person doing really good in a game (add them as friend) then you can test them for the clan and if they do well then invite them, but if they do poorly do not invite them.

When you are admin, NEVER KICK ANYONE from the clan unless you have first been given permission from me (dslayer1521 or slayer) and then i will kick them, do not kick anyone yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm

OK dslayer, i have met all the thing that u put up there, and i will not ask AJ for anymore clan members. study

Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:02 pm

You can still ask for AJ members, that is fine, infact i encourage you to try to silently recruit them to Elite Squad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Sir, they might be stalking, we should delete that post. No

Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

i will make it password protected so only members can view it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLittleBitch Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 am

" Elite Squad was the first clan to ever have the word Elite in it, others have copied our name (because it’s so awesome)." yes so awesome, if you are 13yo

FilthyLittleBitch

Back to top Go down

Post by *// Elite \\* Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 pm

I have tracked a great clan like you down for some time now

My email is [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Send me an email regarding me joining plz

I meet requirements and wish to join

*// Elite \\*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content