Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.
Elite Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

website design

4 posters

Go down

website design Empty website design

Post by ESCALADER Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Dslayer,

I don't mean to be arrogant in any way, but i have a few ideas for the website that would place us over standard and would really help our social diversity. Some of my suggestions include different layouts for the site, different backgrounds, and a different polling/chat system which would allow our members to engage in a private chat room with whomever they choose. It will be a private base design which wont allow any personal information out to any unregistered users. I also have the suggestion for a complex Ranking system, which most clans have now. it will consist of ranks in this order (private, co-sargeant, sargeant, officer, second captain, captain, second leuitenant, leuitenant, colonel, co-leader, and general [that's you] ). for the new background, i have an idea for a full dark gunmetal grey with a touch of dig. camo

I'm not saying our site isnt bad, but these are merely suggestions for improvising our worthy clan. Like i said in a previous message, i will be willing to help you out in any way and fulfill my responsibilities for this clan.

sincerely, Escalader

ESCALADER

Back to top Go down

website design Empty Re: website design

Post by Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:33 pm

good idea, however i have created these forums before for mmo clans and probably have alot more experience. and i have tried lots of different skins. my point is that this would be great idea if more members were registered and check the website frequently and posted on it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rc2elitesquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 pm

I added a chatbox do you think it should be at the top or the bottom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AFB237 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 pm

We need a new layout that is for sure. Also I think that we need to have it a little more neat and organized. Once I see that is cleared up, we can work from there.

AFB237

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 pm

i have some ideas for the clan, i think we should start getting ppl in the sqds, also some ppl have an idea that we should make a knife "gang" inside the clan with its own ranking system.

Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 pm

plzz send feedback

Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Yes i agree, i plan on doing that this weekend or the next weekend or during christmas break, i need sometime when i have alot of time to waste.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Cool, may I be apart of it?

Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 pm