Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elite Squad
It is Gravity, Death, Escalader and I who take ultimate action, but we are devoted to listening to your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Ultimatly, you, THE MEMBERS are what make this clan what it is!! Use this Webpage as a forum to voice all your ideas and ask any questions you might have.
Elite Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan

+13
Eddyyu99
Jango Fett
SNAKE {ES}
BlackDragon17
Crowclaw
Gifted1
bendavp
YOUR NIGHTMARE
AFB237
OutGunned
{ES} hacker
DarkKiller
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What squad would you think you would best fit in?

Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 Empty Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

All of these squads are within the clan Elite Squad and are NOT separate clans.
The squads are the following...
Classes:
(You are put into these classes according to how good you are at the game of Red Crucible 2, so post your info in the comments below) [ask or Escalader or Dslayer1521 to apply to one of these]
--First class and Alpha [FC] or [A]- the best
--Second class and Bravo [SC] or [B]- the second best
--Third class and Delta [TC] or [D]- the third best

Squadrons:
(The leaders of these squads, Niko and Gravity, decide whether you get in the squad or not)
--Knifing Squad [KS] (you must be really good at knifing, ask General Niko to test you for this squad.)
--Sniping Squad [SS] (you must be really good at sniping, ask crowclaw/fate to test you for this squad. CrowClaw is the leader of this squad)
--Blitzing Beast Squad [BBS] (This is the machine gun squad, you must have the mg3 or sa80 to join. Dslayer1521 (me) is the leader of the squad, and Escalader is coleader of the squad)

Special teams:
--Vehicular Team [VT] (This is a vehicular team, ask AFB and Nattylite for more info, they are the leaders of the team. Visit https://rc2elitesquad.forumotion.com/t23-vehicular-training for more info.
--Sniping Camping Team [SCT] (it is a team within the SS squadron, PVT Ghost is the leader of it)
--Mgl Team [MT] (it is a team that trains people using the MGL weapon, the leader is slumdog and escalader, and stepchild is the coleader.

Escalader is coleader of all the squadrons, and speacial teams.

Please submit an application (by commenting below) with a list containing the answers to the following:
1. How many team wins do you have?
2. How many team losses do you have?
3. How many wins do you have?
4. How many losses do you have?
5. How much XP do you have?
6. What is your kill streak?
7. List all of the guns that you own. And one of the outfits or the gear that you own on one of your loadouts
8. What is your favorite map, and what score do u usually get on that map? (for example 14-9)
9. How often do you play Red Crucible 2?
10. Finally, What Squad are you wanting to be in and tell me why you believe you should be in that squad and why you want in that squad.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 17 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rc2elitesquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan

Post by DarkKiller Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY TY TY TY TY

DarkKiller

Back to top Go down

Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan

Post by Eddyyu99 Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi my username on RC is {ES} Eddy
7.osv96, sa80, mvl, la1a1 sniper, mini gun, magnum, scorpion
no outfits
8. kiev . I usually get 12-5 and i also like sandstorm attack and defence. I usually get 6-1 on that map.
9. I play whenever i can usually every day for an hour or more though.
10. I would like to in SS and TC

Eddyyu99

Back to top Go down

Official Squads, Squadrons, and Teams of the Elite Squad Clan - Page 2 Empty {ES}Cpt. Sniper Mitch [SS]

Post by Sniper Mitch Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 pm

1. 467
2. 142
3. 14
4. 53
5. 3081
6. 27
7. I own every gun in the game and I have an all black loadout, all white loadout, blue zombie, british desert, us desert, french desert, us jungle, ussr urban, us winter, british winter, us woodlands, german jungle, red zombie, and much more
8. Island X (15-5) best all time was in Red Dawn with 76-12
9. I play around 5 times a week
10. I'm currently in SS but I think I should be in FC or SC because 1.) I'm very good at this game 2.) I have been on this game for around 2 years 3.) I'm very loyal to the clan

Last edited by Sniper Mitch on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sniper Mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Ok everyone who has posted what they want to be in, are now officially in those squads, teams and classes
Thankyou
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skism Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:50 pm

1. How many team wins do you have? 137
2. How many team losses do you have? 53
3. How many wins do you have? 3
4. How many losses do you have? 2
5. How much XP do you have? 2152
6. What is your kill streak? 18
7. dont have any
8. Red Dawn - (12-5)
9. How often do you play Red Crucible 2? 5 days a week
10. Finally, What Squad are you wanting to be in and tell me why you believe you should be in that squad and why you want in that squad.
I would like to join the Blitzing Beast Squad [BBS] cause machine gun its the best weapon for me.

Skism

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Skism once u purchase the mg3 i will let you in BBS
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jchinsky Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:24 pm

1. 130
2. 108
3. 3
4. 0
5. 1788/1500
6. 20
7. I only have the free guns, but I just bought a $30 iTunes giftcard and I will be getting all of the sniper rifles and the Magnum.
8. My favorite map is Red Dawn or Kiev, and on both I normally have a score of 25+/14-
9. I play Red Crucible every day after school for a couple hours
10. I want to be in the Sniping Squad, mainly because I have a lot of patience, I want to be in the military as a sniper, and I know a lot about being a sniper, such as not staying in the same place after each kill so people know where you are.

I just started a couple months ago, so notice that I still have a lot of time to increase all my wins. Thank you for looking at me for the squad.

jchinsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm

get the mg3, m82, and rpg7, magnum and USSR marine beret (color black)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehuda Horowitz Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:52 am

1. 3485
2. 1628
3. 70
4. 46
5. 54402
6. 29
7. Weapons: RPG-7, Stinger, PKMG, SVD, M60, M82, MGL Black, Shotgun, SA80, UZI, L1A1 Sniper, SA7, SAW, AK sniper, FAMAS, M203, Scorpion, G3 Sniper, OSV96, BG40, M4, Minigun Black, FN FAL, AK74, RPK, AT4, G3, M16, M14, M16 Sniper, MAC-10,
Out-fits: USSR motor rifle, Brittish Desert, French desert, US Winter, US desert, USSR Desert, American Ranger, USSR Infantry. USSR Spetnatz, USSR VDV, West German, Brittish, East German, American, and some other stuff apart stuff
8. Kiev, Red dawn, usually 20-8
9. Every day when I log in on facebook, the daytime varies
10 Blitzing Beast Squad, because I OWN People, I annhilate, destroy people and make them desperate with my speed and alertness. Only the best can make a try to fight against me.

Yehuda Horowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2